Collection: Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS)

I honestly haven't been keeping up with handhelds for the past few years. Aside from some original Gameboy, Color, and GBA action back in the day, I skipped all handhelds from all makers until the DS. And even then I didn't play a wide variety of games, I just played a few select titles a whole lot. And I really wasn't even interested in the 3DS when it hit the market. But I did pick up a nice gold Zelda edition XL last year in anticipation for Culdcept: Revolution.
But that game isn't what I want to write about today.

I've been playing Radiant Historia a bunch lately. What a great game! The Perfect Chronology edition (published and released by Atlus --- 'nuff said right there --- in February 2018) is an expanded remake of the original. The re-release also comes with a nice artbook and sticker sheet! The original game was a commercial success and critical hit and after an hour of playing it for myself I can see why. It reminds me a bit of the iconic SNES game Chrono Trigger, and that right there should be enough for new players to want to give this one a chance. It's got a unique combat system, a great story, a killer soundtrack by Yoko Shimomura, and it just plain fun.
The
Who's grabbed this one? What's do you like best about it? Let me know in the comments below!

Radiant Historia blog.jpg
[Originally posted on NoLongerPick3dLast]

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments